I have often heard people saying that "Philosophy" looks good only in books, that life does not work that way or that it has nothing to do with reality. But I , on the other hand, would choose to disagree. Philosophy is not a Myth or an impagination of a writer. It is rather an experience shared by a writer. Philosophy cannot be imagined and written, it has to be felt and then shared as it is. As per my experience, you cannot feel philosophy until it happens to you. It has happened to me. People gave me feedback that I should write more but for many years, I could not write a single thing and all of a sudden one fine day just like today , it will come from inside as if thoughts are getting produced continuously and automatically waiting to be poured down on a sheet of paper. I beleive that it is a state of mind that enables you to connect to the nature so deeply that you could go Philosophical. So, philosophy is for people who are already in that state of mind, then only it would make sense to them otherwise the convention seems to be true that it looks good only in books! One may ask how to be in that state of mind. Well, as per my experience, you really cannot do it intentionally. It could just happen to you at times when you are very happy, very sad or very peaceful!
Monday, March 23, 2015
Philosophy-Truth or Myth
I have often heard people saying that "Philosophy" looks good only in books, that life does not work that way or that it has nothing to do with reality. But I , on the other hand, would choose to disagree. Philosophy is not a Myth or an impagination of a writer. It is rather an experience shared by a writer. Philosophy cannot be imagined and written, it has to be felt and then shared as it is. As per my experience, you cannot feel philosophy until it happens to you. It has happened to me. People gave me feedback that I should write more but for many years, I could not write a single thing and all of a sudden one fine day just like today , it will come from inside as if thoughts are getting produced continuously and automatically waiting to be poured down on a sheet of paper. I beleive that it is a state of mind that enables you to connect to the nature so deeply that you could go Philosophical. So, philosophy is for people who are already in that state of mind, then only it would make sense to them otherwise the convention seems to be true that it looks good only in books! One may ask how to be in that state of mind. Well, as per my experience, you really cannot do it intentionally. It could just happen to you at times when you are very happy, very sad or very peaceful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment