Well my blog ,as the name suggests, is going to b all abt smiles…tat is to say tat its going to b all abt funny things,sweet events n stuff alike so tat while writing them I can hav smile on my face myself n while u readers reading it,u can hav smile on ur faces too….as tis is the very introductory part so it is definitely not going to sound funny bt u readers might find it sweet ,well tat purely depends on ur perception!!!....thr is one more thing tat I wud like all of u to know tat u all r cordially invited to add to my collection by posting comments in the form of some incident funny or sweet tat made u smile or laugh once upon a time , tat u wud like to share with all of us….
So guys help me to create smiles caz everyone’s llife is filled with some moments of happiness n laughter n really funny things which if shared..its gonna b simply gr88!!!
And thr is yet another thing to add here tat thr r people who r shy n they might not share their events thinking tat it might not sound funny to others…well for such people I hav to share one of my very own secrets ….i do had tis thing on my mind..tat if people dint like my blog…then wat will happen..?....
Then I watched some movie.in which thr was a message tat goes as “DO NOT STOP PERFORMING DUE TO THE FEAR OF GETTING STRIKED OUT”….n then not to forget 3 idiots which everyone must hav watched….tat says…”who knows the future,so live n focus in present”….
So iam attempting to write an entire blog in faith tat if not 100% bt atleast a few of the readers will smile or laugh after reading it…..n I promise tat due respect will b given to everybody who shares a beautiful thought with us….i personally admire “attempt”….so if u r still thinking whether I will like ur thought or event…then lemme make it real clear 2 u tat…iam going to love it….caz all tat matters to me is tat “tat” specific event must hav made u smile once upon a time….n trust me ,..i ll b happy abt itJ
Dear Saumya, I congratulate you on you attempt to make people smile. No matter how depressed you are, how stressful your life is, how sad you feel, a smile on your face changes it all. Human brain has got the ability to catch physical cues which affect the emotions. It is not always necessary that feeling happy will bring smile to you but smiling can make you feel happy.
ReplyDelete